“It benefitted the whole cohort, we really noticed an improvement in their behaviour.”
– Dr. James Lane, Headteacher, St Francis de Sales Primary School
“Brilliant idea! Thank you for doing such amazing work”
– Manda, Givey donation comment
“I have come across many people who aim to provide accessible mindfulness workshops but none who deliver with the integrity, enthusiasm, constant self-development, inclusion and creativity of Mindful Music.”
– Amy Scott, Teacher, Counsellor/Therapist and Musician
- Our resources and training have been developed for schools, by schools.
- Learner wellbeing and relationships are at the heart of our research and methodology. Children have fed into our work at every stage.
- We work with schools and community partners to ensure our work reaches the children who are too often left behind.
About Mindful Music
Need some help?
- Workshops for Schools
- Resources for Carers, Educators and Parents
- Musicians in Residence
- Public Events and Retreats
- Charity, community and school partnerships
©2022 Mindful Music is a registered charity (1172711) and company (9954496) in England and Wales.